The leader of the Rat pack Ridden by Ratboy since the day it was born, the Bronson has the biggest personality in our range. From flat out on the trail to fully flat over a table, each new generation redefines expectations of what a 150mm bike can do.
The new lower-link mounted shock configuration opens up greater possibilities for maximum bump performance, a supportive mid-stroke, and a barely detectable bottom out. It’s like our most capable all-around bike just had a set of afterburners bolted on.
With 150mm of VPP travel on 27.5-inch wheels, the Bronson continually rides the sharp edge between agility and stability. Ideal for negotiating tech-gnar one moment and fast flowing terrain the next, the 160mm fork travel and 65-degree head angle ensure handling remains refined. Meanwhile, the redesigned, one-piece swingarm keeps the rear wheel tracking on point however twisted you get.
There’s plenty of room to run up to 2.8-inch tires on plus rims. We offer build kit options for “regular” 27.5 and Plus using 2.6 tires. It feels like the sorta big is the sweet spot between the Velcro-like traction of plus tires and the traditional feel of a supportive casing on standard-width tires.
Its versatility makes it the go-to choice for those seeking a skeleton key bike to unlock unfamiliar trails with ease.
Brand: Santa Cruz
Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size Inch: 18"
Riding Style: Enduro
Wheel Size: 650b
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX
Item condition: New
- Available to order
- 148mm Rear Axle Spacing
- Alloy,Carbon C, Carbon CC
- 150mm (6") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Direct mount rear derailleur option