Leatt DBX 3.0 Enduro Helmet
Brought to you by Bespoke Cycles Bray
The Enduro helmet is a brand new, leading design in the cycling market and is engineered to help you go from downhill to uphill riding without having to change helmets. Made of a polycarbonate outer shell, it is lightweight and, the helmet’s key differentiator, is that it is equipped with a removable chin bar to modify the helmet from an uphill to a downhill helmet. The helmet is also super ventilated – even at very low speeds, as it is equipped with 23 vents.
The helmet features our innovative 360 ̊ Turbine Technology and cushioning material. Turbines are set in the helmet and they stiffen upon impact, deforming to absorb both vertical and rotational impact forces. This means that the faster or harder the fall, the better it works. This technology reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level as well as up to 40% of rotational acceleration to the head and brain.
The smaller outer shell of the helmet and 3D in-molded impact foam allows for better energy absorption while its visor has a breakaway function that offers rotational reduction in a crash. For your convenience, it has a custom fit Fidlock® buckle and it pairs perfectly with your hydration system.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online, In-store
- Brand: Leatt
- Category: Mountain Bike Helmets
- ID: 48492
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Quattro Force Control
- PC outer shell in three sizes
- 3D in-molded impact foam for better energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- Effective even at very low speeds
- Optimized for Enduro riding
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Removable chin bar
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor washable liner and cheek pads (using zinc pyrithion)
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- Lightweight and premium protection
- Weight: from 750g (1.65 lbs)
- Without Chin Bar: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
Bespoke Cycles is run by cyclists for cyclists. We are passionate about our cycling, enjoying everything from our Sunday spin to competing in road and off-road events at both local and world level. We have years of workshop experience and offer repairs and service on all makes of bikes.
We are the sole distributor for Santa Cruz Mountain Bikes in the Republic of Ireland. Please contact us to order these specialist build bikes.
We offer bike to work schemes.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund. The method of delivery will be determined by the Seller, however, it is likely to be via standard postage, courier service or delivery by the Seller themselves.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
For online purchases as the purchaser you are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days, which begins on the day that you receive the goods. You must contact us before the 14 days expire. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
For in store purchases you are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind. Returns only accepted with proof of purchase. Damaged goods are not accepted for return or credit.
Special offer, special orders,non stock and sale items are not accepted for return. Returns only refunded with a credit note.
Faulty goods will be replaced or refunded.
Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.